We hope you are doing well and managing through this strange time...
After closing in March for nearly six weeks, we are pleased to announce Woodlands Gallery is open by appointment. We are here answering phone calls, emails, and scheduling appointments for your art perusing and custom framing needs! Please read the following guidelines for visiting the gallery:
1. Please DO NOT visit the gallery if you have experienced symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have travelled within the last 14 days.
3. If you plan to visit the gallery please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
4. We will stagger appointments, doing our best to limit one household in the gallery at a time.
5. Please limit the number of family members with you to what is necessary.
6. If a visitor arrives without an appointment they may be asked to wait outside or at a distance in another area until we are finished with an existing client and ready to assist them.
7. We are asking that visitors try to limit what they touch in the gallery to only what is necessary, and to avoid handling frame and mat samples while custom framing. We will happily adjust these items for you.
8. We will sanitize frequently touched surfaces between appointments.
9. We will practice safe physical distancing, except for brief exchanges.
10. Hand sanitizer is available for you at the gallery entrance.